Sunday, September 02, 2007

the portrait exchange

i just did a portrait exchange with the talented Ammon Perry. Reasons are, one, i want to challenge myself to do portraits again and two, because i like his unique arts. We traded photos a couple weeks ago and then draw each other.

this is his interpretation of my portrait. how funny! look at my face...! that nose is surely a fact. :D

and this is my interpretation of him. me, being too serious. glad he liked it though.
all in all, this is quite fun! :)

3 comments:

rama hughes said...

hey ella, your portrait's up now. thanks!

Anonymous said...

What a fun, cool idea. You did a great job! How do you get started doing something like this? I'd love to give it a go :)

ELLA ELVIANA said...

thanks, mich. it's a fun projects started by Rama Hughes above in his blog. you should see other artists' great works there..!