i've been tagged by alina chau to list 7 things....(random things, right?). ok, here goes.
1. so last Sunday was my birthday...but instead of being happy, i was feeling a bit agitated. i hate getting old. Age, o, age. I wish time stands still when i was 20! (without the necessity of being stuck in my sophomore year of college.)
2. one stupid ironic thing: i love the beatles but i don’t have any of their records/albums....very embarrassing as a fan. Instead i have quite a bunch of unimportant records such as michael learns to rock’s. (my apologize to those who loves them..)
3. one of my dreams from long ago---is to work in the stationery industry as the designer of stationery goods (i still do)! Don’t ask me why...
4. i love old french comics...! To name a few: asterix (okay, this is evergreen), barbarossa, chevalier ardent, tanguy & laverdure, etc. Everything about them is great, the storytelling, the moral, and the art is exquisite as well. Too bad i can’t find them anymore in bookstores.
5. sometimes i like to surprise strangers with my drawings. When i went blogwalking and found any interesting images, i impulsively draw out of them, and surprise the blog owner with it...heheh.
6. when i found any amorphous forms in nature (such as stain on walls, rock cuts, shadows, clouds), i often instantly associate it with human face or figure...never know why.
7. if i like certain movies/songs, i can watch/listen them over and over again till i bored... let’s say, bridget jones’ diary, i have watched it like 20 times or so...maybe more. don't even ask about Friends...heheh.
i'm supposed to tag 7 others, hmmm....to tag or not to tag....we'll see.... :-D